Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Life and Books 1


I still remember the first time I completed reading a full English novel. I was 14. My father kept a lot of classic novels around the house. But the book that I picked up was The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Maybe it was the cover that attracted me. The cover was the movie poster version. It doesn't looked as boring as the other covers =x. When I read the first page, I was attracted to the spoiled little Mary Lennox. I kept on flipping to the next page and by the time I'm back to real life, I've already read the whole book in one go! After that I keep rereading it because I love it so much. I still find The Secret Garden a fascinating and heartwarming book. And from that moment on, my love for books never fade. I enjoy books as much as movies and I feel sometimes even movies cant portray books as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment