Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who's into werewolves? I do!


If anyone been reading Twilight saga from Stephenie Meyers, you will understand why I'm falling head over heels with the Quileutes wolf pack. These guys are descendents of the wolves born to protect their people from their enemy clan, the Bat descendents. Cool. Apparently the the wolf Jacob Black and the vampire Edward Cullen have their eyes on the same girl, disaster prone human Bella Swan. So their story dissolves around the triangular love story of the human, the vampire and the wolf. Sadly I haven't had the chance to read the 1st book yet. Right after watching Twilight the movie, I immediately buy the second book which is called New Moon. This is where I fell in love with Jacob. I prefer his fun loving rather than Edward's cool romance. Eclipse, the third book has more adrenaline in vampiric wars and werewolves spurs. I'm still pending my way to 4th book. Hopefully I'll be able to read it soon. The coming continuation movie of Twilight, New Moon will be out by the end of 2009. The original casts stays although there were a hustle of replacing Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob (Noooooooooo~~) because hes a bit small to play a towering werewolf >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment