Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Animals Warning Signs







Last week on Chinese New Year, my dad drive us all to an 8 hours journey to the eastern coast of Malaysia, I noticed there were a lot of animal warning signs. Too bad I didnt get any chance of seeing elephants or deers crossing the road. The highway to go to the east is situated on the Titiwangsa Mountain Range so basically we had to go through the rainforest, up and down the mountains and cross the Pulau Banding Lake bridge. We saw some 'orang asli' the aborigines, we passed the Ranger Base on top of the mountain but not any wildlife. The JKR, or the Public Works Department planted a kind of tree near the highway not knowing that the elephants love to eat them. Elephants have very strong memory. They can remember a person for 20-50 years, thats if they live that long. I remembered my teacher told me a story of a family of an elephant. A hunter killed a baby elephant and the papa elephant saw the man who killed his baby. 20 years later, the papa elephant went to a village to get some nice banana leaves and he saw the same man on the banana farm. The papa elephant went on rampage and stomp on the man. The man died. Moral of the story: Don't mess with elephants, they will remember your face. =x






1 comment:

  1. wow. may be the stomp dance originated from elephant? sorry. out of context! huhu

    ReplyDelete