Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, February 6, 2009

Arts and Me



Beads Tulips is one of my artwork I did for Visual Art, a minor course that I took. Its a beginner course, so don't expected me to create a Picasso lol. It's suppose to be a mosaic piece. It's a bit messy but I think its pretty and sweet. The beads are expensive!!! Heee... hmm my hands aren't artistic but I did fairly. Both my parents are artistic. They can draw, paint and so much into photography. Their children never got their talent. How sad lols. When I was in primary school my parents send me to an art class. I don't remember much but I remember I can draw back then. I can colour well too. Now... give me crayons I'll give u disaster!!! I was exposed to art since little, and although I can't make good arts but I can appreciate arts. ^^ Anyway Paperflower is supposedly to be a collage and Underwater looks like a child's drawing lol.

1 comment:

  1. i like the tulips n underwater.. it's so ARTistic! huhu

    ReplyDelete