Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Good Girl

A GOOD GIRL

My name is Syazzy,
Everyday I am busy,
I love my mommy and daddy,
My best friend is Diddy,
Everyday I help my mom to cook,
In the evening,
I help my brother to read his book,
That shows,
I am good!


by Intan, Fiza, Didi, Alyaa, Ayu, Shima.

------------------------------------------



Lol doesn't it sounds cheesy? Haha. Well, this children poem is written by my groupmates for a task in our micro-teaching project. We were the participants in a teaching demo and were asked to act like year 4 pupils. erk...not easy to act like 10 years old ok! =.= we were too intelligent for a 10 years old... but anyway we had fun doing the children activities =D. It was amusing trying to make ourself to sound like 10 years old. Hee...

2 comments: