Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, February 20, 2009

Living Syazzies Life : The Soundtrack



1. Opening credits: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go- Wham
2. Waking up: Dreams - The Cranberries
3. Average day: Shine - Shannon Noll
4. First date: It Must Have Been Love - Roxxete
5. Falling in love: Baby I Love You Way - Big Mountain
6. Love scene: Come On Closer - Jem
7. Fight scene: Mad - Ne Yo
8. Breaking up: Until the Time is Through - 5ive
9. Getting back together: Heaven - Nu Flavor
10. Secret love: To Love You More - Celine Dion
11. Life's okay: Hey My Friend - Tommy Heavenly6
12. Mental breakdown: Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
13. Driving: Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
14. Learning a lesson: What Comes Around Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
15. Deep thought: Girls Keep Secrets In Strangest Way - Ephemera
16. Flashback: Only Time - Enya
17. Partying: Move Ya Feet - Junior Senior
18. Happy dance: Accidently In Love - Counting Crows
19. Regreting: Just My Imagination - The Cranberries
20. Long night alone: Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
21. Death scene: My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
22. Closing credits: Thank You!!! - Home Made Kazoku

Take This Survey Search Surveys MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink

I enjoy doing surveys. Wee~ My life's been pretty hectic lately. It feels so good to have time for myself again. It was fun doing My Life Soundtrack Survey. All the songs I've listed are the kinds of songs that I listen to everyday in my playlist. I listen anything good from 80's till the latest hit now =D . Feels sort of funny if your life has a soundtrack. Imagine everything you're doing is accompanied by background music. All the fun, sorrows, humours, terrors and the horrors! lol.

If anyone interested to listen to Living Syazzies Life : The Soundtrack, feel free to download.


Syazzy OST 1 :Track 1-7
Syazzy OST 2 :Track 8-14
Syazzy OST 3 :Track 15-18
Syazzy OST 4 : Track 19-22

No comments:

Post a Comment