Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 8, 2009

To My Best Friends

I dedicate this video to you all. I hope this can be a reminder that no matter how busy we are, we should spend some time with our friends. If not always then once in awhile. Spend time with them and show we love them. Sobs sobs...






Like a needle in a haystack,
true friends are hard to find.
That's why I'm so thankful that I can call you mine.
Whenever I need a shoulder you're there to catch my tears.
You've kept my many secrets,
Throughout the past four years.
You've been there through my afflictions,
You've witnessed my defeats.
I'll remember all the good times,
And pray the bad ones don't repeat.
With you my heart is honest,
but there's one thing I never told you.
Thank you for everything you've done
There's no one else like you.
No one that could ever be a
true "best" friend like you!


Especially for:

Ana Deana, my best friend and my ex roomy, I Love U and thank you for being someone I can turn to. You're the only one that truly knows me and everything that I do.

Intan and Nurul, my housemates and close friends. Lol! U guys bring the house down! And included in the list of the people who've seen me for who I am.

Sabrina, friend and future practicum partner. Hope u can join Didi, Intan and Nurul's club soon. Haha. Just don't be surprised of like Intan and Nurul did!

Beesya, a close friend who I've been through her ups and downs. Hope you'll stay strong. And Thanks for being a helping hand when I need one.

Indah, a close friend who share almost the same interest as me. We love many many things alike and I'm glad we do.

Shakila and Yana Mirah, close friends since school and the 'bus' trio. Thanks for being the coolest company when we're riding our 8 hours trip back to our hometown. Without u guys, bus rides sure are boring .

All TESL girls, 5 years of friendship. Stay united! TESL the best!

3 comments:

  1. glad u feel dat way about friendship.

    u are a GREAT friend indeed.
    luv u sazzy!

    ReplyDelete