Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yay! I've Got A New Mobile.



After for so long using my dad's old worn out mobile phone I finally manage to get a new one. =D I feel awesome. Haha. Last December my house was robbed and the robber taken my beloved laptop Acer Aspire 5500z, my Celcom wireless broadband modem and my mobile phone Sony Ericsson W610. Budget was tight so I didn't get a new phone immediately. And today I asked my friends Diana, Sabrina and Min to help me survey/buy a new phone and so we went to few shops. First thing I saw on the display was Sony Ericsson W350 Walkman Series mobile phone. It doesnt look like a phone, it looked more like a MP4 player and it was funky. Funky and Ice Blue =P. The price wasn't so expensive due to not having 3G function. I dont mind since I'm not using any 3G service. So far I'm satisfied with all Sony.E gadgets. I've used 2 Sony.E product before this and the most important function for me is the Walkman function. Why? Coz I love music. By using Sony Technologies, Sony.E phones tend to have better sound audibility. It doesn't crack and just perfect for me. So, buy Sony.E phones if u're into music.

No comments:

Post a Comment