Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Camouflaged

Moving Leaf (Phyllium Giganteum) - Its a bug, not a leaf!

Horned Toads - The toads looked like dried leaves.


Malayan Stick (Phobaeticus Serratipes) - And this one's a bug too! Not a bamboo stick.


Careful when u walk in the jungle. The stick your holding might not be a stick and the dried leaves your walking on arent just leaves. Haha! These are some of the interesting insects thats been kept in Penang Butterfly Farm. I was amazed too see them. They're well hidden and hard to spot if it wasn't labelled. I'd probably just walk through without noticing anything if I didn't know its there.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Stuff!

    Commendable Blog indeed!

    Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

    www.octandigital.com

    Regards,
    Mehta

    ReplyDelete