Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where Butterflies Fly







These are some pics that I snapped at Penang Butterfly Farm. It was quite warm inside the farm. Butterflies like their place warm i guess. The farm was also constantly sprayed with water vapor to keep it humid. So it was warm and humid. Haha. Its a great place for insects lovers. Butterflies flew everywhere. There were also scorpions, milipedes, snakes, iguana, tortoise, lizards and ducks. Hehe...duck just came out of nowhere. At 3'oclock, there was a live show inside the mini auditorium. Psst...I went in for the air-conditioning. Hehe. They brought in some reptiles for visitors to hold and take pictures with. I didn't take though. I don't want to hold the huge Bearded Dragon. Scared it'll bite =P

2 comments:

  1. alamak suke ny tengok butterfly hihi
    lagi la y cantek2 hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. mire kan suke rainbow n butterfly.

    ReplyDelete