Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Joy of Art


Cute is absolutely the correct word for these adorable toys. My pupils made then themselves, of course with my help. Muahaha. Pirates wearing tie. That was my idea. The crown was their idea. Smart children. Love these wonderful pupils of mine. This is the joy of teaching. Seeing these great children produce wonderful works.

6 comments:

  1. Check out this entertaining blog about literature.

    Made by an important guy - Dr. Sastera who is going to be the next Nobel prize winner.

    http://sepaknotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tqtq >.<

    u can do this with year 5 pupils~

    ReplyDelete