Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life Schedule

5.30am - *Alarm Rings* wake up & have cold shower
6.30am - Drive to school.
7.10am - Arrive at school.
7.30am - Morning Assembly.
7.40am till 1.00pm - ROAR TIME
1.00pm - Finish School.
2.00 till 3.00 pm - Arrive Home.
3.00pm- Shower.
4.00pm - Sleep like crazy.
6.00pm - Wake up.
8.00pm - Buy/ eat dinner.
9.00pm till Midnite - Write lesson plan for tomorrow's school, make teaching aids.
1.00am - Sleep like crazy.


and the circle goes on and on...

I know my sleeping pattern is not healthy but cant help it..

*Wednesday- 2.00-4.00pm Extra Co-curicular activity day. [ arrr!]

2 comments:

  1. salam..hi syazzy...it seems ur schedule is not dat crazy. ok lagi tue. alhamdulillah. sume kekawan gitu jugak rasenye. yg su duk jeles nih syazzy boleh tido kul 1 pagi. su kekadang tido kul 5 pagi. huehuehue.....nape ye?? adekah su ni lembab bnyk? hahahaha...dunno la...maybe wat keje slow...syazzy. give me strengths...hahhaa...kem slm kekawan ye. miss u all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak masuk waktu lepak kantin minum dan gosip2? =p

    ReplyDelete