Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cube People

Click for bigger pic.

Did i ever tell you I love arts? Even if I didn't before, I totally do now. =D It's so fun! It's fun doing arts and it's fun having fun with my pupils doing them. Yay~ Take a look at my pupil's Cube People. I found a blog which gives free templates to make this adorable cube people. There's so many movie/anime/comic/real life character thats availble. Give Toy-A-Day a visit and make your Art Class a fun experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment