Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Himechan

by Yoshi


My favoritest himechan,


My most treasured friend,

My most loved princess,

U know what today is?

Its the beginning to the most fabulous and wonderful day.

We start the wonders today cuz i say so!

Its gonna be sunny,

and flowers are gonna look pretty just for u,

the skys gonna looks pretty to accent u,

the grass is gonna be greener for u,

people are gonna be fabulous to you because its you,

and best of all everythings gonna go perfect.

cuz perfect is the most fitting word to describe u.

So when u wake up today smile big =D and laugh hard

cuz I decided that today and everyday forth is gonna be the greatest for u.

cuz u the greatest.


Dear Yoshi @ Pandachan,

Thanks for always being there for me when I desperately need a friend. Wuv u! Friends forever.

Syazzy @ Himechan

No comments:

Post a Comment