Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dramatic Eyes

I don't really know much about make up. The only make ups I carry in my handbag are my compact, lip-stick and eye-liner. I'm now addicted to dark brown eye liner. I haven't used black in years. Is that a crime? lols. Most of my make ups are Maybelline. They are quite affordable especially during sales. So just now, I saw a video about drawing dramatic eyes. I was so amazed at how she totally transformed. Its just eyes yet she looked so different and much more beautiful. I think I'll go and test it out with my friends. Should u too?

Seductive Vampire

Anime Eyes

Geisha

Credits : Michelle Phan

No comments:

Post a Comment