Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why can't I?


Why can't I do what I wanted to do? Argh! Why do I care so much about others that I can change my decision so easily? I hate this part of me. Why do I soften to others so quickly? Why can't I be angry for long? Why?! Why?! I wan to be angry! I want to be mad! I hate being pushed around. I hate giving face to others because that all I ever do. And I will probably regret that I wrote this the next morning. Grrr...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you are meant to be comforting to others. And that just is the sweet nature of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's sweet of you =P thnx. I'm feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete