Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 5, 2009

London Gifts


My dad went to London and all I got was this lousy T-shirt! Haha! That's funny! He went for an official trip to Portsmouth and was able to rush to London for a quick visit. Not much shopping since he's on a tight schedule. Still, I got 3 bottles of perfumes =x. Haha! Thanks bapa! Hearts <3

2 comments: