Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Life?

Just some things that I feel I need to do starting next year. So, here's to my next new attempt to live life fully.

Not in priority order since I just type whatever comes to my mind. lol.

1. Save money and spend less. You can do this Syaz!
2. Go vacation with my friends somewhere exotic. Ooops. I forgot to mention affordable.
3. Get full body massage. HAHA
4. Lose some kilos. Hmmm...
5. Find a new hobby. Any suggestion?
6. Be hardworking!
7. Be more organized!
8. Improve my grammar...
9. Have more fun in school.
10. Practice my low leveled multi tasking skills. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment