Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tea Talk

I love tea! I've always prefered tea to coffee. Hot tea is very calming. Teh ais, teh tarik, teh O panas, teh cicah biskut empat segi. All I sapu. Hehe . However, this morning I had Chamomile Honey Vanilla tea. My reaction after the first sip was....... ahhh.....dizzy dizzy dizzy ...... it's frangrance was too sweetly strong. It was a dizzy experience for me to finish the one cup of tea. The chamomile was OK. The honey's OK too. It's the vanilla. I swear I'm not sipping any vanilla flavored tea again.


2 comments:

  1. i have never tested any tea with vanilla flavour. I'm always into the evening tea cap Boh yang my mama buat dengan 1 bungkus biskut potong kedai apek belakang rumah. Ah! sweet old memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since ur in UK. u should try =x. bring home boxes of teas for ur mom~

    ReplyDelete