Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, January 29, 2010

Blabs and Jabs: Arts

i realized too late that i liked arts and that i enjoyed doing arts. i think i would've done much better in school if i had taken arts stream. not that i did bad in school. i did very well for the basic subjects. its just the science subjects which i think i just don't have the brain for it. i got an A1 for maths which was quite surprising since i failed quite a lot during form 4. haha. honestly i think it was the tuition tutor made me got an A instead of my school math teacher. he's an amazing teacher. i totally salute him for getting me from a D to an A.

so as i was saying, i loved arts. but i had a little prob. i cant really do arts. i never learn arts except for an art class when i was 8 where i learned how to draw by copying the teacher's work and coloured it using crayons. i didn't go there for long. i forgot why. i remembered i used to cry there for no reasons and troubled the poor chinese art teacher. so... i can't draw or paint. lol. my fingers would just oddly move when i tried to draw. it made the drawings all horrifying. i know arts not just about drawing and painting. but without drawing and painting skills its not complete...

i would love to learn photoshop. please!!!!!! i really want to learn photoshop. i wish there are photoshop courses here in my place. i learned some other photo editing applications in school but photoshop is the 'thing'. so i just have to learn how to use photoshop. i did some photo editing and illustration before. some was nice some wasnt. i really like looking at art pieces and i wished i could have produced one too.


2 comments:

  1. gud2. nnt blh edit gamba inda! ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant even draw a straight line without a ruler. please..need help.lol

    ReplyDelete