Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hola Hola

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag as many friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
+ About You Now ( Sugarbabes)
+ I will answer that starting now. xD


2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
+ A Space Island Which Never Be Found ( Tearliner)
+That's deep...

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
+Thats Why You Go Away ( Michael Learns to Rock)
+ Noooooooo!

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
+ Kiss The Rain ( Yiruma)
+ Its a sad piece of music and so is my love life.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
+ Breakaway ( Kelly Clarkson)
+ If only i could breakaway to the clear blue skies I would.

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
+ Float Up From Dream (Akira Yamaoka, Silent Hill: The Game OST)
+ I dream too much I know...what a coincidence lol


8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
+ Gangsta Paradise (Coolio)
+ HAHA. Stay away from me y'all~

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
+ Penchinta Wanita (Irwan Shah)
+ No I don't -.-

10. WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO DURING TAKE 5?
+Smack (Akon)
+ Lols. Smack what?~


11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
+ He loves me, he loves you not ( Dream)
+ Whoaa~


12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
+Don"t Look Back in Anger (Oasis)
+Forgive and forget <3


13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?.
+ Isabella ( Amy Search, Jamal Abdillah, Saleem & Zamani)
+ No....she died i think?


14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
+Still Doll ( Kanon Wakashima)
+ I will freeze like a still doll?


15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
+Barely Breathing ( Duncan Sheik)
+ Its a lovely song. But the lyrics doesn't match for weddings lol

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
+ Wake Me Up Before You Go Go ( Wham)


17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
+Until the time is through (Five)
+ no sense~


18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
+ Dang Shin Eun Na Neun Ba Bo Ib Ni Da -I'm A Fool ( Stay) - Korean
+ Am i? Sobsss

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
+ Unwritten ( Natasha Bedingfield)
+ Yeah I am undefined xD


20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
+ Hero ( Mariah Carey)
+ =.= exactly...how does my WINAMP know?


21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
+ No More Cry (D-51) Gokusen OST


22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS
+ Hola Hola ( Dany Vasnier) Kamikaze Girls OST
+ haha..catchy title~

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. nice...
    No3, i like. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. sgt best. hati ini terhibur sazzy.

    and sazzy, it's magic!.. hehe..
    in fact,
    u're a magic to me~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. >.< oww~ thnx indah chan~

    ur a magic to me too~

    and Rev, i wuv MLTR~ so 90's~

    ReplyDelete