Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Tree

Today I managed to interview my grandma of my father's side about her family. It was sort of interesting getting to know my ancestors. My next mission is to get their photos. I hope and pray this tree will be continued and kept for future generation family history. Amin.

1 comment:

  1. wow.cool. how bout mommy's family tree. sure much more complicated!

    ReplyDelete