Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot Hot Heat


My place is soooo hot! Hot like really very hot. This morning I woke up sweating. I had to use cold shower to my cool my body... In the morning! Thats amazing! Usually I would be shivering if i shower early in the morning. Even my car's digital thermometer recorded a temperature of 39°C this afternoon. I stood out in the sun for barely like 4 seconds and I can feel my jeans heated by the sun when I went back under the shade! Imagine what would happen to our skin? Natural BBQ effect. Lols. Btw Hot Hot Heat also refers to a really cool band whom I love listening to! Perhaps it'll be a real good match to listen to Hot Hot Heat on a hot heaty day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment