Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Wishlist #1

Things I would like to have. =( Anybody want to buy these for me?

1. iPhone 3g in PINK!
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians 1-5 book series.
3. Gucci Envy Me ( I miss this perfume )
4. Coastal Scents 88 Pallete.
5. A nice foundation brush or a stippling brush.
6. A Clarisonic
8. A Threadmill.
9. 1 teragig hardisk .
10. The Vampire Diaries Book Series.

1 comment:

  1. syazz, sy da beli threadmill.. your list number 8.. hehe also in my endless list. kikiki

    ReplyDelete