Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prince

Prince.

Dictionary's reference:
  1. A nobleman of royal blood.
  2. An outstanding man, especially in a particular group or class.
Prince.

Syazzy's reference:
  1. Not of royal blood but of pure heart.
  2. An outstanding guy, especially in a particular girl's heart.


I dream of a prince.
That prince is of passion and devotion.
Loyal to his one.
To see him gives chimes in my heart,
sparkle in my eyes
and smiles on my red lips.
Maybe this dream will come true.
Maybe it will not.
But I know of a prince,
reading this.
So prince,
you are very dear to me.
I hope for you to know that.
Cherish this always.

1 comment: