Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crestfallen

Crestfallen
by Syaz

I'm all alone
Nobody cared
It doesn't matter
But why I'm crestfallen?

I looked aside
I saw you
Jolly and cheerful
But why I'm crestfallen?

I walked away
Feeling dreary and dull
I heard your laughters
But why I'm crestfallen?

Then you came
And you walked me home
I smiled a bit
But still I'm crestfallen

I saw your grins
It lightened me up
You touched me like an angel
Then it hit me, why I'm crestfallen?

***

I think I wrote this about 4-5 years ago. I'm not so sure but boy was I glad I found this. It made my day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment