Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Islamic Worldview 1



One of the interesting courses that I took when I was in IIUM. Dr.Kabuye taught us. He is the most amazing teacher ever! He is ever so caring and absolutely a very wise man. My fav teacher in IIUM. Here I found an old quiz in his class about atheism. How do you convince a scientist who does not believe in god that god exist? Hope it will be an enlightment.




No comments:

Post a Comment