Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, June 14, 2010

Long story?

Hey. Have u ever been down but u cant really tell anyone about it? U cant tell but u really need to let it out. Its making u go really mad. How to deal with this? Sigh. I dont know myself. Luckily I have this blog that I can write anything in it. But no one reads it LMAO. Facebook is a good way too. Type it in ur status. But then u hav to answer ur friend's curiousity. I'd just answer "Its a long story". Its ambiguous yea I know. It can mean either prepare urself for a really complicated story or it can also mean I'm not saying anything more so stop there. So one of my friends asked me wats up why ur sad. I cant really tell for some reason and I just replied " panjang citenye" and he said " pendekkan la" I didnt say anything afterwords. Which means I'm not gonna talk about it. So i think everyone should know if ppl dont reply after saying "its a long story", don't press on it. That person is having a hard time but its just not relevant for u to know. I feel like an erupting volcano but stopped by a stopper. Ughh. Thats what I feel when I cant talk about something I feel so deep. Thats what happen when ur a loner.

1 comment:

  1. be strong syazzy...i do have the same feelings to sumtimes....erkk..or maybe owez....neway, wahteve happens, its up to us to make our life colourful....so...chill syazzy chan...

    ReplyDelete