Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Fav Girls


Ntg to do =.= so i'll just write about some of my fav girls on screen. I watched all kind kind movie/dramas/series. I mean all and from all over the world. My friend once asked why do I watch things I can't understand without a subtitle. Some things my dear go beyond just the language. I like seeing various cultures n people. They fascinate me. And I hate it when other ppl criticizes my culture and my country because they live in such a NARROW world of their own where they only know about themselves! Come on! dont live under a shell! How will u ever understand the world?? The world isnt just about ur big developed metro western country . : give a furious look: Lol ok that was out of topic...

Ok. Presenting to u my fav girls from all around the world.

1. Zhao Wei
This girl can kick ass. The latest movie that I love most is Mulan. I love the fact that she can fight and be graceful at the same time. She's my fav and the cutest actress in the whole wide world :wink:

2. Zhao Xun
She's got the soft look and the thing I like the most about her is her voice. Very calm and and soothing. I love her as the devil in Painted Skin. Beautiful calm evil devil.

3. Amanda Bynes
My fav movie of her is She's the Man. OMG. Ive watched it for 10 times and I still laugh everytime! It's hillarious! She's seriously funny.

4. Eun Hye Yun
I dont know why. I just like her. She's just too adorable. Maybe its the fact she acted in the hugely big Coffee Prince and The Princess Hours success.

5. Alexis Bledel
My fav hollywood series ever. Gilmore Girls. She talks like a speed train. Love her character and her of course .

6. Kajol
Do I need to say anything more about this amazing lady? Her films says it all. My fav Hindi movie of all time ever Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. It was 12 years ago? She is still mesmerizing till today.

8. Maya Karin

She's one of my fav Malay actresses.. I like her in traditional types movie like Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam. A very beautiful classic malay lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment