Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A sign?

Yes I know I haven't written in ages. I call it 'emotional block'. Lols. That's because I usually write when my emotions are running high. So Syaz, whats up with the title? Hmmm. I'm in a serious dilemma. So lately I had been praying "Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, dekatkan lah aku dengan jodohku dan jauhkanlah aku dari orang yang berniat jahat terhadapku." I'm sorry but I have no idea how to translate this into English. But ever since I had been reciting that over and over daily, a special person to me suddenly went MIA. O Mighty God, is this a sign? Is this a sign that his intentions aren't what he said it was? Had my prayers been heard? Dear God, please help me. I am in need.

2 comments:

  1. istiqarah. moga diberi petunjuk yang nyata dan baik-baik. :)

    ReplyDelete