Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Official Brownies Addict


Aildilfitri was around. To us women, it also means lots of baking. All types of cookies and cakes. If you can't bake then you have to bake with your money. Haha. Well, for Aidilfitri I didnt make any cookies but I made lots and lots of brownies. OMG, it tastes so good I was craving for more. Huge mistake making those brownies, now I can;t lose weight faster. =D Well, what to do. Chocolates will always be a girl's instant best friend. So the funny thing is I learnt how to make brownies from Youtube. Its from the video below to be precise. It looked so simple to do which lured me to make brownies in the first place... I improvised a bit. I added chopped cooking chocolates and stripped almond. Spell YUMMY please. =D If you are interested, you can try my recipe. So far, I've received good responses. I'm sure my brownies bewitched them all. Muahaha.

Chunky Chocolate Brownies

Ingredients:
200g butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup caster sugar
3 eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup flour
1/2 a bar cooking chocolates
A packet of stripped almond

1. Preheat the oven at 175 celcious.
2. Melt the butter in a large bowl in a microwave or on the stove.
3. Add sugar and sieved cocoa and whisk together.
4. In another bowl, beat lightly the eggs and vanilla essence.
5. Pour the eggs into the batter and mix.
6. Sieved in the flour and mix evenly.
7. Chopped the cooking chocolate into chunks.
8. Add the chunky chocolates and the almond strips.
9. Pour entire batter into buttered square tin pan.
10. Lastly pop it in the oven for around 30 minutes.
11. Let it cool and cut it into squares preferably.
12. Ready to be eaten.

I like mine cold. Cold brownies is heavenly.
=D

6 comments:

  1. If you need help getting rid of those brownies, I bravely volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww help urself. still got loads in the fridge xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how was it? the best brownies u ever tasted? lol jk xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no words to describe the chocolaty goodness currently resting in my stomach.

    These words don’t count obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. think of my brownies if u get to eat the real ones =D

    ReplyDelete