Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Boys or Girls?


Let me be straight forward. Why do anime boys look like pretty girls? Erm...easy...cause in real life they look like that! Not exactly like a real girl but most of the facial features are. Japanese boys are known for their small, skinny build and soft facial shape that you could probably mistaken for girls. You don't believe me? Go ahead, scroll down.


Hideaki Takizawa
He would be adorable with ponytails.

Cast of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Theres a girl and the rest are boys. Can you spot the girl?
Don't you think half of these boys can pass as girls?

Korean : Kang Dong Won
Look at his heart shaped face.

Miura Haruma
Sexy mole! and teeth!

Korean Actor- Kim Jeong Hoon
Omg, look at those alluring eyes..

Jin Akanishi
Sexy squinty eyes =P

Yuya Tegoshi
He would've make a pretty girl wouldn't he?

Tomohisa Yamashita
Soft full pink lips

Not all Japanese guys have these features but most are. And these types of boys are quite popular and attractive to the girls there. You could see the influences in the characters of anime, manga and games. Only Asians can pull this off. It is their traits anyway. Others would have looked too gay. They will eventually grow out of it and become more mature looking and tougher and more brute. But for some, the first 30 years of their life they do look like that. Right until they start to keep their facial hair .

PS: I am Asian btw, a Malay girl. All of these boys here are prettier and fairer than me! How sad. Sobbbss...

3 comments:

  1. Cast of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e: My money is on the front row. From left to right, the third one is the girl. Did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a guy XD . shes on the second row from front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that was my second guess. *Shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete