Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hehe

Hehe. Thats currently the word I used the most in my SMS ( text messages) and in my chat logs. Out of 10 sms, I probably have it in 8. You could say I laughed a lot. Not just in SMS and chats but in real life too. Giggle is more like it. I can't help it. I giggled alot. I'm a giggler!!! Some might be annoyed, I don't know anyone yet who disliked me Hehe-ing. But I think some Hehe-ing would add some life in the conversations. And I also think giggling is an act of friendliness. You tend to be more comfortable and casual. If I don't Hehe, there a huge possibilities that I'm not in a good mood. If I'm annoyed I can be really MEAN! Few of my friends were shocked to see this ugly side of me. I was always hehe-ing that it wasn't an expected behaviour. So, u shouldn't dislike me Hehe-ing . You should be grateful! =D

2 comments:

  1. I do that too, and sometimes 'teehee' if I'm feeling particuarly cheeky. XD Saying 'lol' is so clumsy and bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee is cute! i havent heard anyone 'teehee'ed yet . hehe.

    ReplyDelete