Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My New Pet


This is my new pet. Its a bunny. I named it Bunny Kun 2. Lol. My first bunny kun is somewhere in this room. One of it's eyes came out. I accidently slammed it with my car door since it was hanged on my car key. Poor thing. I hanged Bunny Kun 2 on my pencil case. I'm pretty sure it'll be a hit among my pupils. They love to play with the stuffs i hanged on my pencil case. The more popular the stuffs are the faster they fell off/ broke/ got ripped off. Lol. Talk about terrorizing children!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. "I hanged Bunny Kun 2" :O

    Couldn't the first one have the eye stitched back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols!

    well the eye broken into 2...so sadly i cant hav it stiched back. hehe. Its a reason to get bunny kun 2.

    ReplyDelete