Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Movies of 2010 that...

..... i watched in cinemas.


1.Percy Jackson and the Olympians :Lightning Thief
I enjoy this type of movies. Teenage soul searching for the truth about themselves. And like Harry Potter, everyone else seemed to know about them more than they know about themselves. =P And did i mention it also originate from a series of books just like H.P?

2.Clash of the Titans
Ughh...Percy Jackson is way better than this. They are of the same character except clash of the titans is set in the greek god time while Percy is set in our millenia. Idk why but I felt bored watching it...

3.Prience of Persia : The Sands of Time
The princess is annoying.

4.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
I enjoyed this. Why? Prob because I've forgotten half of the storyline in the book. Remembering it would spoil the adrenaline.

5.The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of Dawn Treader
I love Eustace the dragon. Lol. Its the part i enjoyed the most. Especially when the Eustace dragon cried it was so funny and cute!

6.Janin (Malay)
It wasnt scary...and boring and frickin slow. No wonder I dont watch Malay movies!

7. Tron Legacy
I would rate 2nd best 3D movie after Avatar. Love it! I love Quorra! Hey, I'm not gay!

8. Detective Dee (Hong Kong)
Great story and interesting mystery but not something i'm excited to see.

9. The Treasure Hunt (Hong Kong)
The only thing great about this movie is that Jay Chou starred in it.



..... i watched illegally. I'm sorry Hollywood, cinema tics are expensive. Hehe.



1. Avatar : The Last Airbender
Some scenes are exciting but everything was rushed. Compressing is not good.

2. Resident Evil 4: Afterlife
I don't like the 'Matrix'-likeliness. I like the zombies more. But Alice looks good in this. Love her.

3. Mulan (China)
Watch this if you havent!

4. Reigns of Assasin (Hong Kong)
Kung Fu awesomeness! The storyline is damn great too!

5. Daybreakers
Weird vampires world...only Ethan is not weird.

6. The Book of Eli
Spell boring please.

7. Legion
I don't get the concept of God in here. But the guy who played the angel is a hunk. So, :wink:.

8. Tooth Fairy
Haha funny. I love The Rock since I was 15 years old.

9. The Wolfman
I don't usually enjoy film that ends in tragedy. But its an enjoyable re-make. And Anthony Hopkins never failed to mesmerize me.

10. Alice in Wonderland
Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Johny Depp. Do I need to say anything else?

11. How to Train Your Dragon
This movie made me want to adopt dragons. Awww...

12. A nightmare on Elm Street
Great movie if you feel like massacring people. : evil laughs:

13. Shrek Forever After
My mom loves this.

14. The A-Team
My dad loves Liam Neeson. I love him too.

15. The Karate Kid
My 12 year old students love this. And they closed their eye when Jaden kissed the girl. lol.

16. Jonah Hex
I love everything that starred Megan Fox. XD

17. Toy Story 3
I felt bad for abandoning my old toys. I have no idea where they are now.

18. Knight and Day
I would consider this chick's flick. Something sweet you would watch when you feel lovey dovey.

19. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
What the heck happened to the vampires? They don't crack when they die! It's an ugly sight!

20. Predators 3
Ummm...??????? Yea, just the question marks. Arnold Schwarzenegger did it better!

21. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Its enjoyable but not enough adrenaline in it.

22. True Legend ( China)
I felt like it's 2 story in 1. First part is how he became crazy and start fighting with rocks and second part is when he suddenly became a boxer. Huh?

23. 14 Blades ( Hong Kong)
Donnie Yen. Top 3 movies of him that I actualy like. First two are Ip Man and Ip Man 2.

That summarizes the movies I watched in 2010. Few legally and many illegally.




2 comments:

  1. You don’t have to be gay to appreciate another woman, girls in general are much more flexible (teehee) with their sexuality. And thank goodness, because that leads to epic threesomes! XD

    Oh for shame missy, you have way too many movies on your stolen list. Most of them weren’t worth the money anyway, but Toy Story 3 totally deserved the cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! lols. Forgive me Toy Story! If there is ever a Toy Story 4 I'll go catch it at the cinema. Woody and Buzz deserve my money. (Teehee)Hehe.

    ReplyDelete