Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

iScream

Hi. I am emotionally disturbed rite now. I want to scream. But i cant. I want to bite somebody. But i cant. -INHALE....EXHALE....- why? Why??? Why??? As much as males dun get how the female brain works, i must say i dun get how a male's affection works. Oh-em-gee. I've nvr encountered a male who has a worse PMS than his partner. So far, in my rs with this certain person, hes been acting up more than i do and way too sensitive . I've been telling him this is how i do my stuff n pls understand it becoz im not gonna change anything about it. My old me, my me before meeting u is going to stay the same. I hv altered some principles for u so y cant u accept this part of me. Bear with it! Bear the fact that i dun like to text when im watching a video! I'm goin crazy. I should go to sleep. Ineed a therapist. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments: