Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Why is my tongue faster than my brain?

I always had this problem where i spoke first without realizing it and only than my brain told me its the wrong thing to say. I don't know whether its either because my tongue too fast or my brain is real slow. Is this a sign of some sort of deficit? I stutter too sometimes. Because my tongue wanted to say something but my brain still hadn't recognize what was it that i wanted to say. Lol. How lame T.T
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. wow. nvr thot i'd find someone with the same problem as mine :p i have exactly the same problem. the tongue being faster than the brain (this one i figure it's due to our excitement kot :p do u get excited easily? i do:p), the stutter...glad to know that im not alone :D

    ReplyDelete