Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama

Osama Laden. Some celebrate his death. I however do not. My american facebook friends praise the US soldiers and congratulate them for killing this so called terrorist. I felt disgusted by this. I felt anger at the woman who said this. How could they celebrate the death of a person? Anybody's death should be treated with silence at least. I do not know how far he is guilty for his terrorism acts but as a sibling in religion, i felt sorrow as a lost brother fell in his battle. I pray if u are true, may u be placed amongst the faithful ones. And may ur death be ur peace and freedom in Allah's great kingdom. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment