Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Tanned or Getting Burned?

When I was in Perhentian Island, I find my family and I was trying to cover as much as possible trying to avoid getting burned. Whats funny was all the foreigner wasn't. Lol. They're trying to get burned! or the correct term getting tanned. We Asians, we had too much sun and they had too little sun. Asians want to be lighter and fairer. They want to be tanner and browner. xD Lol! And yes, we were still burnt with all the sunscreen and coverings. xD



Hi!


Underwater peace!

Me and my mom.

1 comment: