Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, June 10, 2011

I found Nemo!



I found Nemo in Malaysia! So adorable... Guess Nemo and his dad is having a vacation in Pulau Perhentian. Lol! And the clownfish had been renamed to Nemo thanks to Disney. Lol! Awesome waters at Pulau Perhentian. Truly an amazing place to be. I'm definetely going snorkling again. Can't get enough of this place.

Underwater shot taken with Olympus Tough TG310.

3 comments:

  1. hye~

    wait.. what! this is real?! i mean in front of your eyes??? AWESOME!!

    these pictures, is this by using DLRS.... err DSLR.. DRSL...... urmmm the high quality camera... UNDER WWATER?!

    p/s: I'm marni btw hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Guideman took the pic coz need to dive. We just look from far haha. We use normal underwater camera not dslr one. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, cool cause the pictures were very clear :)

    ReplyDelete