Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nemo and Dolphins!


video

Clownfish at Perhentian Island. Our guide took this video for us since we can't dive. I was too scared to take out the life jacket since I don't swim too well. Afraid of drowning. Lol! My brother can dive but not for long. So our nice handsome guide took it for us. =D

video

We saw dolphins on the way too Pulau Rawa. My camera made it looked pretty far but it wasn't so much. Everyone was excited! You can hear from all kinds of sounds there lol. My camera made it looked pretty far but it wasnt that far. It looked so small in the vid. I guess you could say say we saw dolphin's fins more the real dolphins. lol!


1 comment:

  1. ahaha, i saw the dolphin! it hops two times in this video... or is there two of them? :/

    anyway, that was cool! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete