Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 2, 2011

IMVU

Anyone ever tried IMVU b4? Their adds are everywhere. Its a place to chat with friends or make new friends in an interactive virtual place where u can dressup as whatever you like and do whatever you want. What you need are just credits. I registered an IMVU account a few years back. It was quite interesting. Especially decorating my avatar part and virtual shopping for my avatar. I tried it because a friend asked me to join. It was fun if u r just trying to have fun with friends. There were quite a lot to explore. :ehem: lol. I stopped playing because I wasnt really into chatting and entertaining strangers much. I'm just not gifted in socializing. But quite recently I was really bored and i clicked on their ad and tried to login. I totally forgot my pw so i reg again. It was fun shopping and spending the free new account credits. It was fun until i decided to start chatting with strangers. Seemed to me IMVU had become a platform to gain xxx pleasures. You will meet all kinds of crazy ppl. I thought the first person i talked to in there was a male pros who claimed to be a firefighter. He kept asking me really harassing questions. I dodge most of the questions by acting funny. You know give him smart answers instead. I think he got fed up lol. I said i gtg and ciao. I nvr login IMVU again. I like IMVU for the fun interface but it is a dangerous place. Kids should not be allowed to use it. Its a great threat to their morals. You never know what kind of person hiding behind that cute avatar. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. "Its a place to chat with friends or make new friends"

    If by that you mean cyber fuck, then yes, that's exactly what it's for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lol.hard to find people who really want to make friends and learn about each other.

    ReplyDelete