Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Potter Puppet Pals




If you are a Harry Potter fan and you haven't seen Potter Puppet Pals, please do! Its so refreshing. Potter Puppet's show is a little bit different than the usual fan remakes. The characters were rebuilt and given more cunning persona. Especially of Harry. Dumbledore is a little bit crazed, Ron seemed a bit dazed, Hermione's flat and Snape gets bullied all the time. I believe that what make this show so interesting. It doesn't stick just to the original story in the book. Characters and settings were adapted into new sketches. Some of it contains musical elements. A little bit of puppet dance and singing. Even the music was composed by the maker. Overall its a great puppets production and I hope they start making more shows since Harry Potter movies have officially ended with the last one.

Potter Puppets Pals Casts and Crews


4 comments:

  1. I've loved this series for years! Between that and A Very Potter Musical, HP has some great fan productions going for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! i've seen a very potter musical too. i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these videos, they're so entertaining <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mysterious ticking noise, best one.

    ReplyDelete