Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, July 4, 2011

Wishlist #1 Updated

So, last year i made a wishlist. I didn't really save enough money for all. It was too much. I bought some with my own money. Yay! I have new things I would like to have so lets see what I bought and what I didnt.


1. iPhone 3g in PINK! -
YES! Not exactly in pink lol. The phone's black with a pink leather cover. Yay~

2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians 1-5 book series. YES! Actually 1-4. Still looking for a cheap 5th book. ^.^

3. Gucci Envy Me ( I miss this perfume ) :( No. Too expensive. I use cheap perfumes lol. Like Body Shop and Victoria Secret.

4. Coastal Scents 88 Pallete. No. Glad didn't buy this. Hehe

5. A nice foundation brush or a stippling brush. - YES! Cheap foundation brush from Elianto and Stipling brush from LovingMinerals.com

6. A Clarisonic -Too fricking expensive. I can buy another Iphone.

7. Twilight : The Graphic Novel Vol 1 - Somebody want to buy this for me?

8. A Threadmill. - NO. I settled for Aerobics DVDs Lol!

9. 1 teragig hardisk . -NO! I need this!

10. The Vampire Diaries Book Series. - My cousin told me the books sucks so I'm not gonna buy. I can just borrow it from her. Heh!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't even buy my own mother a Twilight book when she asked for Christmas, what chance do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. pls! sobsssssssss! I need an animated mangafied version of edward!

    ReplyDelete