Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Ramadhan

Hi. Salam Ramadhan to all muslims. I just want to wish all a happy and wonderful Ramadhan. My first day of fasting in this lovely month is quite challenging. Not in term of hungriness or thirst but more to controlling my emotions. No idea why but today I've been angry and impatient. Hope tomorrow I can be in a good mood. May Allah let me be in have peace since tomorrow starts working again. Hope the children will be good too. Please please be good for ur beloved teacher! =D

Wishing you 1 month of Ramadhan,
4 Weeks f Barkat,
30 days of Forgiveness,
720 hours of Guidance,
43200 minutes of Purification,
2592000 seconds of Nuur!

3 comments:

  1. Controlling my emotions is a challenge for me all year long. Interesting blog. Kudos for being open in your faith here on the internet. I'm not really religious, but do believe in a Higher Power.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you elliot ^.^

    i'm glad u like my blog.

    ReplyDelete