Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Eid

The reason I wasn't writting much wasnt because I was fricking busy, I was fricking lazy. Lol. It is now the 7th of Syawal. 7th day of Eidulfitri Celebration. Eidulfitri  is the celebration after fasting for a month in Ramadhan (9th month in Islamic calendar). It is the time to reunite with family, balik kampung (go back hometown), meet relatives, eat lots of good food, forgive and forget grudges (I dont think ppl forget =P), get angpaos ( since im a working adult I have to give angpaos uwaaa....) go out with high school friends and try to rebond, erm wat else? Ahhhhh... bake brownies and cookies. Yummylicious. Haha. There's a whole lot of list more things you can do during Eid. Eid is fun but it can be very tiring because we deal with a lot of people. Entertaining and serving is very very tiring. Til now I haven't had a good/ satisfying sleep yet. So, Happy Eid, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Holiday's over. Time to get back to real life. Haha

Happy Eid from me and my family. =P
Maaf Zahir Batin
My fav dish during Eid. Nasi Impit and Ayam Masak Putih

Year 5 boys.
OMG I've nvr seen so many cookies as this.
With my year 5 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment