Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Babies and Weddings Everwhere

School holidays' approaching. It means there'll be lots of weddings throughout the hols.My friends and people my age/ my batch are either getting married or having babies. My facebook is apparently filled with pic shots of cute babies or that baby gaga countdown. It felt so unreal. I think i might be a little bit envious of these moms who have such cute babies. Ahhh! I want to get married but at the same time i dont want to. Curious but scared. Im afraid of the great responsibilities. Im in somekind of life transition where I saw everyone's married and living a new life but im still stuck at the same level. Feel kinda out of place. However, I dun wan my marriage to turn up like Kim Kardashian's 3 months marriage. I want it to be all the way til death parts. Praying for the best for myself and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment