Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Friday, December 9, 2011

Shows On Halt

I am furious! All of my fav TV shows are put on halt. What am I supposed to watch now? Sobsss... The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle are on pause and will be on air on January 2012 and The Walking Dead will be aired February 2012. Next year! Guess I have to watch other shows to fill this long gap. I just finished with 3 seasons of H20: Just Add Water and I love it. So what if it's a teens mermaid stuff lol. I love mermaids.Cant get enough of it. I was so sad it ended on season 3 T.T but I heard there will be a spin off of it  in a new H20 4. Hope to see it soon. So..... I've watched Death Valley and it definitely not my type. The zombies, vamps and werewolves aren't terrorizing enough. And not to mention the cops are stupid. I wonder who watch that junk. I tried Terra Nova episode 1 too. I've always liked Jurrasic Park so i thought i'd give it a try. Turned out a bore too. I'd like to try American Horror Story and Once Upon a Time next and True Bloods next. Maybe i'll get hooked. 

The Walking Dead <3 this show.
Fell in love with this teens show lol. Cuteness!
Another fav show. Witches and magic stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment