Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Worst Holiday Ever

Its school end of year break and I'm supposed to have a great 1 month holiday. Instead im busy with assignments. And im also supposed to get engaged this end of december yet i dont feel anything. Im too busy worrying about my post grad classes than my engagement caremony. Haha maybe thats a good thing.... And did i mention no superb vacation for me? Thats why its the worst holiday ever. Im so childish. Sometimes i wonder myself how the hell im taking masters.

2 comments:

  1. u'll feel sumthing if tommorow is ur engagement ceremony!!!! xDD or maybe, 1 hour before xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. munjiji munjijot. haha. hang balik dak?

    ReplyDelete