Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Awaken From Deep Writing Slumber

I haven't wrote over a year. Well...I'm married now. Surprise! HAHA. My life's kinda crazy that I haven't got the will to write. No baby bumps yet...but loads of fatty bumps. hahaaa.... Hoping to write again. I'm doing a proposal this semester and a dissertation next semester. Been writing too much academics that I haven't got time for my bloggie. I missed this blog even though I do not know who reads it anyway. Comment below if ur reading this! =D Hope to write later again. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Nice information...Keep blogging...
    Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of Tenders in Delhi, Tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai i am a new blogger. Hopefully u can teach me how to design the blog creatively like yours.

    ReplyDelete